Friday 29 October 2010

How do we achieve freedom from clutter?

I have a problem with clutter.  Its everywhere!  I live in a fairly large house with 4 kids and a DH.  I have started this blog to record my journey with clutter amongst other things.  I would like to be clutter free or at least have a place for everything in my house.  I have read lots of 'tips'.  None seem to quite apply to my particular situation. 

I will confess I suffer from the same problem that most clutter bugs do, I get overwhelmed easily.  I want to make changes but find it all seems like too much.  So what to do?  Start off small? Use a timer?  Of course I want in all gone yesterday.  I want to feel like I am making a dent in it. 

Well what I am going to do is post my before and after photos here.  Maybe that will prove to be motivational.  Now I'm gonna go and clear my first hotspot (yeh I read FlyLady too ;)www.flylady.net

No comments:

Post a Comment